Controversial blog on Altantuya Shaariibuu!

I had breakfast with an old friend this morning and we chatted about the good old days when we were young and possibly naughty. :-) Soon after, we chatted about current local events and this is where it gets really interesting. According to my old friend, there is a highly controversial blog covering the ongoing murder case trial of Altantuya Shaariibuu (hot in Malaysia right now!) on the internet! He gave me the link and it is hosted on Blogspot. He said that there are shocking photos and videos posted on the blog, things that you won’t find in mainstream news media! Upon hearing that, I have to admit that I was eager to say goodbye and hurry back home to see what that blog is all about.

So I did, we said goodbye and headed home. I quickly went online and keyed in the given link into my browser, eager to see more controversies and surprises on Altantuya Shaariibuu’s ongoing murder case trial. When the site is fully loaded onscreen, suddenly I broke into laughter! Bloody hell! My friend has pulled a darn prank on me. Yup! I ‘kena’ big time today! The blog is there all right but it is far from being controversial. It’s just a silly video blog stuffed with videos that you can find easily on YouTube. There’s nothing sensational about it.


To my old friend out there, thank you for the bloody joke. I had fun nonetheless. I need that I suppose. ;-P

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment